Back to the Gcode Dictionary
M956: Collect accelerometer data and write to file
To be supported in RRF 3.4 (limited support in 3.3beta3)
- Pnn or Pbb.nn Accelerometer to use (required)
- Snnn Number of samples to collect (required)
- X and/or Y and/or Z Machine axes to collect data for. If no axes are specified, data is collected for all three axes.
- An (required) 0 = activate immediately, 1 = activate just before the start of the next move, 2 = activate just before the start of the deceleration segment of the next move
- F"filename.csv" Name of the file to save the data in (optional, supported by RRF 3.4 and later). The default folder is 0:/sys/accelerometers. If not specified then the filename will be composed from the current date/time.
This command causes the specified number of accelerometer samples to be collected and saved to a .csv file.
The P parameter selects which accelerometer to use and is mandatory. To use an accelerometer on a CAN-connected expansion board, use the form P''board-address.device-number'' for example P22.0.