Back to the Gcode Dictionary
M918: Configure direct-connect display
This command is used to tell RepRapFirmware about a directly-connected LCD such as a 12864 or compatible display. Supported on Duet 2 Maestro.
- Pn Directly-connected display type: P1 = 128x64 pixel mono graphics display using ST7920 display driver chip, P2 = 128x64 display using ST7567 display driver chip (RRF 3.02 and later).
- En The number of pulses generated by the rotary encoder per detent. Typical values are 2 and 4. Negative values (e.g. -2 and -4) reverse the encoder direction.
- F (optional, supported in RRF 2.03 and later) SPI clock frequency in Hz, default 2000000 (i.e. 2MHz)
- C (optional, supported in RRF 3.2 and later) Display contrast, in range 0 to 100. Only used with ST7567-based displays. ST7920-based displays usually have a contrast potentiometer instead.
- R (optional, supported in RRF 3.2 and later) Display resistor ratio, in range 1 to 7. Only used with ST7567-based displays. The default value of 6 is suitable for the Fysetc Mini 12864 display. Some other displays need 3.
- M918 P1 E2