Back to the Gcode Dictionary
M81: ATX Power Off
- C"port_name" (RRF 3.4beta6 and later) Name of the pin used to control the power supply
- Sn n=0 turn power off immediately (default), n=1 turn power off when all thermostatic fans have turned off (RepRapFirmware 1.20 and later only). This parameter optional and ignored if the C parameter is present. The default is to turn off power as soon as the movement queue is empty.
- M81 C"pson" ; allocate the PS_ON pin to power control but leave power off
- M81 ; turn power off immediately
- M81 S1 ; turn power off when all thermostatic fans have turned off
Turns off the ATX power supply. Counterpart to M80. A deferred power down command (M81 S1) that has not yet happened can be cancelled using M80.
In RRF 3.4beta6 and later, M81 will have no effect unless a power control pin has previously been assigned using M80 or M81 with the C parameter. This would normally be done in the config.g file.