Back to the Gcode Dictionary
M665: Set delta configuration
- Lnnn Diagonal rod length2
- Rnnn Delta radius
- Bnnn Safe printing radius
- Hnnn Nozzle height above the bed when homed after allowing for endstop corrections
- Xnnn X tower position correction1
- Ynnn Y tower position correction1
- Znnn Z tower position correction1
- M665 L250 R160 B80 H240 X0 Y0 Z0
Set the delta calibration variables
1X, Y and Z tower angular offsets from the ideal (i.e. equilateral triangle) positions, in degrees, measured anti-clockwise looking down on the printer.
2In RRF 2.03 and later, multiple L values can be provided, for example L260.1:260.2:260.0. The values are the lengths of the rods to the X, Y and Z towers respectively. If more than 3 values are provided, the firmware assumes that there are as many towers as L values up to the maximum supported (currently 6). The XY coordinates of the additional towers must be defined subsequently using the M669 command. If only one L value is provided, the machine is assumed to have 3 towers with all rods having the same length.