Back to the Gcode Dictionary
M586: Configure network protocols
- Pnn Protocol: 0 = HTTP or HTTPS, 1 = FTP or SFTP, 2 = Telnet or SSH (which of the two choices depends on the T parameter)
- Snn 0 = disable this protocol, 1 = enable this protocol
- Rnn TCP port number to use for the specified protocol. Ignored unless S = 1. If this parameter is not provided then the default port for that protocol and TLS setting is used.
- Tnn 0 = don't use TLS, 1 = use TLS. Ignored unless S = 1. If this parameter is not provided, then TLS will be used if the firmware supports it and a security certificate has been configured. If T1 is given but the firmware does not support TLS or no certificate is available, then the protocol will not be enabled and an error message will be returned.
- C"<site>" Set or reset allowed site for cross-orgin HTTP requests (RRF > 3.2-b4.1)
- Note: TLS has not yet been implemented in RepRapFirmware, therefore T1 will not work.
M586 with no S parameter reports the current support for the available protocols.
RepRapFirmware 1.18 and later enable only HTTP (or HTTPS if supported) protocol by default. If you wish to enable FTP and/or Telnet, enable them using this command once or twice in config.g.