Back to the Gcode Dictionary
M207: Set retract length
- Pn Tool number (optional, supported in RRF 3.01 and later only)
- Snnn positive length to retract, in mm
- Rnnn positive or negative additional length to un-retract, in mm, default zero
- Fnnn retraction feedrate, in mm/min
- Tnnn feedrate for un-retraction if different from retraction, mm/min (RepRapFirmware 1.16 and later only)
- Znnn additional zlift/hop
The M207 command must come later in config.g than the M563 command that creates the tool to which it relates.
M207 S4.0 F2400 Z0.075
Sets the retract length used by the G10 and G11 firmware retraction and reprime commands. In RRF 3.01 and later, if a P parameter is provided then only the retraction parameters for the specified tool will be set. In other cases, the new retraction parameters will apply to all tools.