Back to the Gcode Dictionary
M0: Stop or Unconditional stop
- This command can be used without any additional parameters.
- Hnnn Keep heaters on
The effect of M0 depends on the state of the machine.
- The firmware finishes any moves left in its buffer.
- Either: if the axes are homed and if a print is being cancelled (M25), it executes the macro file cancel.g if present.
Or: if M0 is sent at any other time, stop.g is run if present.
- All motors are put into idle mode.
- If there is no stop.g or cancel.g file (as appropriate) then all heaters are turned off too. In RRF versions prior to 3.4 you can prevent heaters being turned off using parameter H1.
See also M1, M112.