I haven’t done a video yet, but I assure you, it does work.
You can use a WiFi bridge or nano router such as the TPLink WR710 or WR802 to connect to WiFi.
Yes it’s possible, using the rr_gcode HTTP request. For more details, please ask on the Duet3D forum.
Writing a script to convert ~65% of RRF2 config files to RRF3 might be feasible, but the complaints from the other ~35% of users would be unmanageable. Trying to convert the remaining ~35% of RRF2 config files would be exponentially expensive IMO.
It’s better for users to understand what they are doing than for them to blindly use an imperfect tool and then have to ask for support when the tool isn’t perfect.
Please ask support questions like this on the forum, https://forum.duet3d.com/
There are some examples at GCode Meta Commands and https://forum.duet3d.com/topic/14280/inv... .
Yes that would be a good connection scheme. Make sure you get the Vcc and ground feed to pins 6 and 8 the right way round!
Now updated for Duet 3.
There is an online version of the calculator at https://www.reprapfirmware.org/ .
Unfortunately it depends on who chose the numbering system. That’s why we say connect one phase at one end of the 4-pin connector on the Duet, and the other phase at the other end, because that always works. On Duet WiFi/Ethernet the pins on the back are labelled 1A 1B for one phase, and 2A 2B for the other. On more recent Duets they are labelled A1 A2 for one phase and B1 B2 for the other.
Page 1 of 6